Thursday 22 May 2014

B-Town glitterati's sizzle at the red carpet of Life Ok May 2014 Awards                                                 

Mumbai, May 22: Many B-Town celebs sizzled at the red carpet of Life Ok monthly awards in the showbiz capital Mumbai. Spotted at the red carpet were stars like Jacqueline Fernandez, Elli Avram, Chorographer Prabhu Deva, actors Aftab Shivisani and Tusshar Kapoor amongst others who were all pepped up for the event. With so many stars coming under the same roof it was indeed a gala evening.

'Heropanti' new posters out now

Mumbai, May 22 : The makers of Bollywood movie 'Heropanti' recently released two new exclusive posters.

The posters feature protagonists Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon as an exquisite couple in one and with a fearful look on the other.

The first poster reveals about the beautiful chemistry between Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon. They look aesthetically attractive posing against the blue backdrop.

The second poster unveils their feared look as they pose characteristically. It portrays the hardships the couple goes through.

Sushmita Sen hints of getting married soon, says it'll be a beautiful wedding


Sushmita Sen hints of getting married soon, says it'll be a beautiful wedding
Mumbai: Former beauty queen and actress Sushmita Sen, who has adopted two daughters, says she will certainly get married and that too in a beautiful ceremony.

The 38-year-old, who has been linked to the likes of Randeep Hooda and Vikram Bhatt among others, doesn't conform to the social norms.

When asked about this, she said: "I think you save the best for last."

"I don't think I should walk with the system. Our society has made this system that get graduate at 18, by 22 start panicking to get married and by 27 have your first child. I don't believe in that..."

"Every person's DNA is different. I will certainly get married and for sure it's going to be a beautiful wedding (Masha allah bahut khoobsurat hogi meri shaadi)."

"Applied concealer on hickey"

Bollywood's latest hottie Varun Dhawan has no qualms about talking skincare and maintaining good looks. TWF correspondent Sreya Basu in conversation with the Gen Y actor in Mumbai.
There is a notion that men don't need to take care of their skin. Do you agree?

Absolutely not. Any man who disagrees to skincare, I think, is a little lame because in today's time and age when there is so much pollution and we live a hectic life running across places, you do need skincare items like face wash and moisturizer. I am man enough to admit it.

Do you think men are changing their rough-and-tough attitude and becoming softer towards skin and beauty care?

I don't think much has changed. But pollution levels have gone up, stuff around us have changed, there are more cars on the road today. So in some way or the other, your skin is getting damaged every day. I don't know about the hard and soft thing. But what matters at the end of the day that you look your best.

How do you keep your skin healthy?

The simplest way to keep your skin healthy is by drinking a lot of water. I also drink a lot of green coconut water. Also, I use a good face wash. It is very important to use a moisturizer after using face wash. My skin is oily. So I use one that suits my skin type.



What do you think is the best therapy for skin?

Nothing can beat a good 10-12 hours sleep. It rejuvenates your skin like anything. You will look bright when you are awake. But sadly, we can hardly afford that. I barely get 4-6 hours sleep.

Have you tried herbal products?

Long time back someone told me to try multani mitti. I did try that and it actually works.

Have you ever used a female beauty product?

Once I had a hickey on my neck and I had gone to a family function where I used a cousin sister's concealer to hide it. Otherwise, I would have got a good beating from my elders.

What is your fitness mantra?

I work out every day, no matter how tired I am. I try to keep my mind healthy, that's the most important part. You can't do anything with a messed up and heated mind. Also I love to swim as it is the best form of exercise where your muscles get toned.

What is the diet plan that you maintain?

In the morning, I have three egg whites and some juice. I have one bajre ki roti, dal and chicken for lunch. Here I would like to tell you that I have a lot of chicken. In the evening, I generally have a sandwich without cheese and a black coffee. I also take zero carb protein shakes.

Give some fitness tips to your fans out there?

You should go and play any sport - it can be badminton, cricket, football, swimming, hockey or anything. Food-wise, eat what your mother tells you, but not always, because some mothers will prescribe things like buttermilk and paratha with ghee. Also, don't eat too much carbs at night. At least, that's what I maintain

Rahul Bhat to play lead in Sudhir Mishra's next

Mumbai, May 22 : Indian film director and screenwriter Sudhir Mishra has roped in actor Rahul Bhat as the lead in his forthcoming political drama. The film, still untitled, is set in Uttar Pradesh, and while the star cast has been finalized, the film's lead heroine is currently kept under wraps. Rahul Bhat is known for his performance on the TV series Heena.
However, according to the reports, it was his performance in Anurag Kashyap's much awaited film 'Ugly' that left Sudhir Mishra impressed and earned him the lead in Mishra's next.

Speaking of Rahul Bhat and his next film, Mishra said, "Rahul is an immensely talented actor. He is instinctive and has the intensity required for the portrayal of the protagonist. When I saw his performance in Ugly, I knew I had found the perfect lead for my next film."



A lot of research has gone into the script of the film and Rahul has already working on special preparation for the role.

A very intense actor, Rahul had to transform his physique to do justice to his role in 'Ugly' and is known for being extremely detail oriented and passionate and dedicated about his work.

'Ugly' has been doing the rounds of international film festivals over the last year and Rahul, who plays the lead role in the film has been getting rave reviews for his commendable performance.

Rahul plays a dark, complex character and has received a standing ovation at the Cannes Film festival in 2013.

Ever since it's screening at Cannes, the movie has gained a lot of media attention and appreciation.

'Ugly' will be released in India in the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2014.

'Ugly' is also being screened at the New York Indian Film Festival in May 2014 and Rahul has been nominated in the 'Best Actor' category and is currently in New York for the promotions.

From being a top model and TV actor, Rahul Bhat has come a long way and is now reviving his career with some inspiring cinema

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0-whRUlJ-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-IJkU8SYU
 
https://www.youtube.com/user/iasdreammedia
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6KItHnYqQ
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFtuCyY5Tg
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6uWMH9wMh8






No comments:

Post a Comment