Sunday 23 February 2014

Anshuka sharma lips,Farhan akhtar not upset, Bipasha basu screens, winner S yadav Bollywood dream,Madhuri dixit film, actor body found in swimming pool



Body found in Bollywood actor's swimming pool


Mumbai, Feb 23 - Police are investigating how the body of a newborn girl came to be found in Bollywood and TV actor Mohnish Bahl's swimming pool.
The discovery was made at Mohnish's farm house in Kharegaon area here by a security guard.
A police official said the body was highly decomposed. Doctors reportedly told police the baby was three or four days old.
"Mohnish rushed to his farm house and was extremely upset after he saw the body," the official told IANS.
"He was present throughout the procedure. We are trying to figure out who dumped the body," the official added.


Film industry is more organised: Madhuri Dixit














 Mumbai, Feb 23 (IANS) In the three decades that Madhuri Dixit has dedicated to entertaining Hindi film buffs, the hugely talented and enduringly beautiful actress saw herself evolve as a performer and as a person. She feels that the new crop of artistes in filmdom comes prepared to handle the increasing "pressures" in a more organised industry.
"The industry is more organized now, but of course, there is too much pressure and people are less forgiving. The new generation is completely prepared and they are well-groomed today...that was not there before," Madhuri told IANS in an interview here.
"We started and learned (the art) as we worked. But today, the new actors are confident. It is wonderful. Of course, there is a lot of pressure to deliver good performance," she added.
During her prime, Madhuri was compared to many of her contemporaries, but she "can't say if the competition has become bitter now".
"It's a creative world. Everybody is doing what they do best and they are trying to make their space. It's not that just one person is going to dominate the industry because in that case, we would not have had names like Madhubala, Meena Kumari ji, Nargis Dutt ji...all of them were shining at the same time," the 46-year-old thespian and dancer said.
After having started an acting career with the 1984 film "Abodh", Madhuri went on to cement her space in Hindi movies with entertainers like "Tezaab", "Ram Lakhan", "Tridev", "Parinda", "Dil", "Sailaab", "Khalnayak", "Hum Aapke Hain Koun" and "Dil To Pagal Hai".
If acting came naturally to her, it was her fluid dancing skills, elegance, enigmatic smile and her charismatic personality which were a bonus for her. She got plum roles in with the best of banners, directors and actors. And she continues to court them.
But she remains as grounded as ever. How?
"This credit goes to my parents because of the way they have brought me up...their values. My mother has always stood by me and even through all the ups and downs, she always had encouraging words to say to me.
"Even after marriage, I found a family where my in-laws have a thinking like my parents," said the actress, who married Sriram Nene, a US-based doctor, in 1999.
She says even though she was treated like a star everywhere she went, "I always had a reality check at home waiting for me".
"I am an actress and I have so many fans who adore me. But when I go home, I am a mother, daughter, wife...and I forget everything else," said the mother of two boys.
After her wedding, Madhuri had shifted base to Denver, and she gave the big screen a miss to realise her dream of having a family and children.
"I had never dreamt to be an actress, but when I became one I wanted to be the best. I wanted to dance and act the best, but that was on the professional level. On the personal front, having a family, kids... it was a big part of my dream because I come from a big family," said the doting mother.
She says visiting glitzy Bollywood parties that are a norm for actors was a pain for her.
"I never liked it. It was a baggage which I had to carry with me. But this (having a happy family) was something that I always wanted. When I was in Denver and raising my kids, it was part of the dream I was living," said the actress, who will soon be seen in "Gulaab Gang", perhaps a career defining role in which she portrays the leader of a gang that fights for women's rights
.
‘DID 4′ winner Shyam Yadav has Bollywood dreams















Shyam 
“Salman Khan and Farhan Akhtar are my inspiration," Shyam said.

Mumbai boy Shyam Yadav, who is the winner of ‘Dance India Dance (DID) Season 4′, says he wants to be a choreographer in Bollywood and would like to try his luck in acting too.The 17-year-old student, who is a trained dancer and had already appeared in song ‘Humka Peeni Hai’(‘Dabangg 2′) as a back-up artiste, said superstar Salman Khan is the inspiration behind his Bollywood dreams.“My parents were always supportive and wanted me to see on TV. So, I decided to take up dancing seriously because it opens up other channels in Bollywood like acting. But I want to be a choreographer first and then if I get an opportunity I will try acting too. Salman Khan and Farhan Akhtar are my inspiration,” Shyam told PTI.Shyam won “Sunehri Taqdeer Ki Topi”, a brand new car and also signed a three-year contract with Zee TV, which airs the reality show.The show was being judged by choreographers Mudassar Khan, Feroz Khan and Shruti Merchant.Being a part of Mudassar’s Fire Academy of Dance, Shyam has worked hard as a artiste from performing at events with Mudassar’s troupe to now winning popular dance reality show.“I participated in the show with only one goal that I will give my level best. I tried to do so and luck also followed me. I am thankful to Mudassar sir who gave me this opportunity to be a part of the show,” Shyam said.He impressed the judges and audience with his flawless Bollywood performances.“I am happy that Indian audience liked my performances. I am really thankful to them that they voted for me and helped me win the show.”

Bipasha Basu’s ‘Creature 3D’ to hit screens in June

Biapsha Basu 
'Creature 3D' is touted to be India's first ever Creature feature film.

Actress Bipasha Basu-starrer ‘Creature 3D’ is all set to release in June end this year.
After ‘Yaariyan’ and soon to release ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, T-Series in association with BVG films is all set to release this sci-fi thriller, directed by Vikram Bhatt.
The film will also mark the debut of Imran Abbas and is slated to release on June 27.
After ‘Haunted’, this is Vikram’s second 3D film, which features a creature created using VFX, a first of its kind in India.
“Creature will be the first time we make a sci-fi film. This film will definitely give our audience something different. And Vikram has shot it on par international standards. He has finished the shoot of the film and is now busy with post production,” Bhushan Kumar of T-series said.


Farhan Akhtar not upset with Naseeruddin Shah’s criticism of ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’
Farhan Akhtar
Naseeruddin Shah had slammed 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' as a fake film and rubbished Farhan Akhtar's performance in it.


Farhan Akhtar is not upset with veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah’s comment that ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ is a fake film and instead believes in focussing on good feedback about the movie.
Naseeruddin Shah had slammed ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ as a fake film and rubbished Farhan Akhtar’s performance in it.
“No (I am not upset)… To each his own… It is his point of view and he has a way of how a performance should be like. Everyone has their own point of view. I want to focus on the positive,” Farhan said.
“For me what is important is what majority of the audience feel, what director feels and what Milkhaji and his family feel. As long as they are happy, I am happy. There will be many people who will find fault in you… One must take it in his stride,” he said.
‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ chronicled the life of former legendary athlete Milkha Singh in which Farhan played the role of the ‘Flying Sikh’. The film created a stir at the box office and crossed the Rs 100 crore mark.
Actress Shabana Azmi and writer Prasoon Joshi have spoken in defence of the film and the actor, saying they don’t agree with Shah’s opinion on it.
At almost every award function, Farhan has been getting the best actor award and he is quite happy with the adulation that is coming his way.
“I feel very happy with the recognition the film is receiving, whether it is from the audience, fraternity people or the awards. It feels good when your work gets recognised,” he said.
Though a lot of actors question the credibility of awards, Farhan doesn’t conform to it.
“Everybody has their own take on what awards mean to them. I don’t want to comment on what others think. Since the last 14 years, whenever possible, I have attended award functions as much as I can, be it to give awards or applaud other people’s achievements. I choose to enjoy the moment,” he added.
Farhan will be seen next in ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.




Anushka Sharma admits to enhancing her lips, says its for 'Bombay Velvet'




Ever since her appearance in Karan Johar's chat show, 'Koffee With Karan', Anushka Sharma has been subjected to a lot of criticism for her changed looks. The actress appeared with fuller lips on the chat show which led to a lot of speculation amongst her fans and the media. The social media was abuzz with jokes on Anushka's lips as well.
Initially, Anushka had denied undergoing any surgery on her lips but on Monday night, the actress took to Twitter to clear things out. In a long tweet, Anushka stated that she has "been using a temporary lip enhancing tool and that along with make up techniques" her lips looked different on the show. The actress stated that she personally did not like the way she looked on the show and that the lip enhancement has been done for her upcoming film 'Bombay Velvet' which has her playing a jazz singer of 1960's - 70's . Here is the entire post by Anushka Sharma:
Hellooooo everyone !! Today I am here to talk about my lips !! Yes ! There ! I said it .. My lips ! As a person I find it difficult to talk about my personal life and hence have always maintained a low profile choosing to interact with you all on twitter with my random -mostly illogical thoughts seeming like the only thing I feel ok about ..that's just who I am .. But in today's time where PR stories and feeding people with information constantly or making appearances is a fad somewhere people like me get lost in translation or in this case translations! Lately there has been a LOT of talk about me in this particular episode of Koffee with Karan . Mainly regarding my lips. I am here to just convey what I have to say regarding the same. I am talking about it only because this story has taken a scary direction and things have been 'blown out of proportion' ( pun intended ;) ) ... For a short while now I have been using a temporary lip enhancing tool and that along with make up techniques (I have learnt over the years) is the reason why there might be a change in the appearance of my lips. Having stated this fact let me very vehemently assure everyone that I have by no means gone 'under the knife ' or done any kind of 'plastic surgery' or undergone any intrusive procedure . This was my decision and was done for the sake of my look in my upcoming film Bombay velvet, a period drama where I play a jazz singer in the 1960's - 70's . And it was taken from the referencing of that time . The drastic change in my appearance on KWK is due to lot of factors put together and not just my lips. Everyone goes through good and bad days. Did I think I looked good on the KWK episode? NO. I do feel I could have done things differently. To put the current conjectures and reportage straight once and for all from my end - I have said this before and am saying it again .. I do not believe in plastic surgery or any other means of unnatural permanent changes to the body. I do not support it or stand for it or recommend it. Now if someday my legs appear different and sexy to you! Please don't say I've done 'Something' ... Oh! And also ... Some of the 'joker' jokes/memes doing the rounds though a bit mean did bring a smile to my lips ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment