Thursday 13 November 2014


I have a lot of respect for Shah Rukh: Saif Ali Khan

I have a lot of respect for Shah Rukh: Saif Ali Khan
 
Mumbai: Actor-producer Saif Ali says that he always "loved working" with Shah Rukh Khan and he has a lot of respect for the superstar.
According to reports, the 44-year-old previously said that he would prefer to play the lead in his own productions rather than play second fiddle to a big star name.
But Saif says that he doesn't have any harsh feeling for Shah Rukh.
"...I have loved working with SRK whenever I have... Filmfare awards hosting...'Kal Ho Na Ho'... temptations tours... Seagrams ad!!!!... he is an amazing guy... he was also one of the few people at my wedding from the industry... I look up to him and he had influenced a lot of my thoughts on set...
"What I meant was I don't see myself doing a film with him unless I have a really interesting role... and most of the films he does revolve around him... and rightly so!!!," the "Happy Ending" actor said in a statement.
Saif also says that he is annoyed with the reports and said that King Khan's contribution to Bollywood is invaluable.
"I'm upset with the reports about SRK. I have a lot of respect for him... I have worked with him and I know what his contribution is... invaluable!!," he added.

Ali Zafar going to write, direct and act in his Pakistani film


Ali Zafar going to write, direct and act in his Pakistani film
Mumbai: Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar, who made his Bollywood debut in 2010 with "Tere Bin Laden" and is currently busy promoting his next venture "Kill Dil", says it's his dream to make a Pakistani film and he will soon go back to his home country to start the project.

"After 'Kill Dil', I will be going to Pakistan and will work on my dream project which will be a Pakistani film. It's my dream to make a Pakistani film," Ali told reporters.

"Through this film, I want to show to the world what Pakistani films are all about.
I will be writing, directing and acting in this film," he added.

Directed by Shaad Ali, "Kill Dil" also features Govinda, Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra among others.

Ali is hoping that the film will open doors for him as an action hero too.

"'Kill Dil' is an important film for me because I have been doing romantic films, but you will see me doing action in this film. I hope this film open doors for me and will be a turning point in my career," he said.

The film is set to release Friday.

Mumbai dance teacher makes false promise of entry into reality show, makes lakhs

MUMBAI: A dance teacher has been arrested by the Kashimira police for allegedly conning aspirants by promising them an opportunity to participate in a dance reality show on a Hindi television channel.

Amit Messi (28), a resident of Nalasopara is believed to have collected a few lakhs from parents of children desirous of making it to the dance reality show 'Dance India Dance' on Zee TV. The arrest was made after a victim Vishwanath Takkar (45) complained to the police.

Messi runs a dance academy in Kashimira and had charged Rs 83,000 from Takkar to train his daughter Disha. Thakkar first met Messi in 2011 when he had paid Rs 10,000 to get his daughter auditioned for a dance reality show. Then Messi had told Takkar that his daughter had failed to make it to the show.

In August this year, Messi again approached Takkar and asked him to send his daughter for another audition.This time he demanded Rs 73,000 which Takkar paid. After collecting the cash, Messi shut down his academy and switched off his cell phone. On November 11, Takkar's son bumped into Messi at Mira Road, following which a police complaint was registered and Messi was arrested.

He has been booked for cheating (section 420 of IPC) and has been remanded to police custody. During interrogation Messi confessed to having cheated six more men. The police is in the process of recording the statements of those cheated by Messi.
   

 Television has a big reach: Raj Babbar

Mumbai: Veteran Bollywood actor Raj Babbar is returning to television with a full-fledged role in Vipul Shah's "Pukaar- Call for the Hero" and he says that the reach of the small screen is very big.
"As an actor I never thought which medium I am doing. In 1972, I started doing theatre and in 1975, I started doing TV and then in 1979, I joined cinema and this has continued.
"Whereas, earlier I did TV shows for one episode only, in this show my role as well as the story is very good," Babbar told reporters in a group interview.
"We say TV is small screen but it's reach is very big...," he added.
Shah, who had earlier made long running soaps like "Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka" is also directing "Pukaar- Call for the Hero".
The 12-week long series will telecast 24 episodes starting Nov 24.

Oscar-winning US director 'thrilled' to get Aamir Khan's support

Aamir Khan will host a special screening of "After My Garden Grows" in Mumbai Friday and the Oscar-winning American documentary film director Megan Mylan feels fortunate that the Bollywood superstar is supporting her latest project.
"AfterÂ…" is about girl child marriages in India and tells the story of Monika, a rural Indian teenager growing food to feed her family, and the seeds of her own independence, in a tiny rooftop garden.
Mylan is currently in India with the heart touching documentary movie in association with West Bengal Government. And she feels fortunate as Aamir is hosting a special screening of it.
"To have somebody like Aamir Khan, who is such an artist... who is respected for his art and his commitment to social justice... to have him and Kiran (Rao) embrace the film is a tremendous honour.
"I am thrilled. They understand the influence they have through films they create," Mylan, who is currently in the capital, told IANS in a telephonic interview.
It will release Friday in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad and will be shown in theatres till Nov 20.

Don't forget to subscribe  
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeSIDzyilks

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPJX3yS2jOA

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4kNQ8BJtBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zWisOs_tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeSIDzyilks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw22OWZbLQ

 


No comments:

Post a Comment