Sunday 14 September 2014

Biggest perk of coming to B'wood ,Aamir Khan ready to think if nominated to Rajya Sabha

Aamir Khan ready to think if nominated to Rajya Sabha

 

Aamir Khan ready to think if nominated to Rajya SabhaMumbai: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, who apart from his work always stays busy with social works, has revealed that he would think if he will be offered a nomination to Rajya Sabha.

However, the actor refrained himself from making any remark about legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and veteran actress Rekha, who also are the members of Rajya Sabha but it is very hard to find their presence in the house.

When asked if he would like to be nominated to the Rajya Sabha like Sachin Tendulkar and Rekha, Aamir said, "I won't comment on what they are doing. They are my friends.”

However, it seems that being a very popular star, his comment will surely drag any political outfit’s attention!

Fawad Khan: Biggest perk of coming to B'wood was to get to meet Amitabh Bachchan
Fawad Khan: Biggest perk of coming to B'wood was to get to meet Amitabh Bachchan
Fawad Khan

The latest heartthrob in Bollywood, Fawad Khan, who was in Ahmedabad recently to promote his debut Bollywood film Khoobsurat along with Sonam Kapoor, had girls lining up to get a fleeting glimpse of him and to take selfies with the hot star. And Fawad seemed to take all the stardom and popularity with a reticent smile. A man of few words, Fawad says he has "very little to say, but a lot to show" as he opens up to Ahmedabad Times for an interview. Excerpts:


 Who is Sonam Kapoor's Khoobsurat co-star Fawad Afzal Khan?

It was your show on the small screen that gave you the stardom. And now you're making your Bollywood debut.
When I started doing television, I had no idea that people were watching it. But then things opened up for television in such a way that it's no more `small' screen as it is called. Television is a big platform for actors and so many actors have made it to films from there. And for me too, it has been a great transition from the small screen to the big screen.

 Sonam Kapoor's fashion bloopers

Bollywood is a completely new world for you. So did you plan the move as an actor?
You know, I am quite lazy as a person, so I never planned that I would come to Bollywood. But every actor, wherever he starts his career from, dreams of making it to movies. And now that it has happened to me, it's an amazing feeling.

Moving on to an industry which is stiff and competitive must have been difficult.
Whenever you move to a new atmosphere, the first few days are difficult. But I always felt that an actor needs to move out of his comfort zone and experience different working environments. And that's why I was looking at moving out of my own comfort zones and work with different kinds of people. It helps you grow as an actor. And even though there isn't too much difference between India and Pakistan, there are fine and minute details that I learnt when I worked here. And last one year has been a great learning experience. You meet new people, observe the professionals from other industries, the way they work and things in general function are all great teachers.

What's been the biggest perk of coming to Bollywood?
Meeting Amitabh Bachchan. I have grown up watching his films. Everyone watches his blockbuster hits and enjoys them, but I have seen all those films also that didn't do too well and totally enjoyed watching them. It's the best feeling when you meet the person you have idealized.

Listen to the songs of Khoobsurat on Gaana.com

Since you also have had a career as a musician, will you sing for Bollywood as well?
I am open to singing to Bollywood, but if I get any offer which suits my kind of music.If there is place for music that I do in Bollywood, then I would surely like to sing a song in a Hindi film.

No comments:

Post a Comment