Wednesday 29 October 2014

Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai: The cast uses own costumes

Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai: The cast uses own costumes
 
Mumbai: The costumes for TV show "Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai" were destroyed in the recent fire that broke out at the Killick Nixon studio. But the cast members have come to the rescue by using their own wardrobe items for the shoot.
The Sony PAL show is produced by Ekta Kapoor, who also owns the Killick Nixon studio.
"They are shooting cut-to-cut as the show is aired Monday to Saturday. So the artists are using their own clothes while shooting. They have placed a bulk order for the show's attires, but it will take some time for the delivery. So, for a couple of days, the artists are shooting in their clothes," a source told
"Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai" is a Patna-based love story between a daughter of a senior government employee and a son of the local coal mafia. It stars Aparna Dixit and Navi Bhangu in the lead.


''Would love to sing for Katrina Kaif,'' admits Natalie Di Luccio

Natalie Di Luccio may not have had a background in Bollywood industry, but her love for music has certainly paved the way for Playback singing. From crooning ‘Aadha Ishq' (BAND BAAJA BAARAT) to ‘Navrai Majhi' (ENGLISH VINGLISH) and ‘Ready Steady Po' (CHENNAI EXPRESS), Natalie has indeed come a long way. In a brief chat, the sexy singer gets candid about her musical journey, her Bollywood projects & much more in our special section Music Mania. Excerpts from the interview:






How did music happen to you?
My parents put me in voice lessons when I was 5 because I was always singing & dancing to barney songs around the house. They also put my brothers in guitar classes so needless to say we grew up in a musical household. I have been training in western classical music since then.  I use to sing in every competition and go for every audition I could find. I was very determined to become a professional singer. There was really no other option for me! I went on to a performing arts high school and later started my degree in Vocal Performance but before I could finish, India had opened its heart to me. 


What attracted you to pursue Bollywood playback singing?
I grew up doing musical theatre in Canada and I feel that Bollywood is so much like a musical. The films are theatrical and every song has a story to tell which often includes dancing, and a lot of entertainment. It is very different that way and very fun to perform live. Having said all that, I didn't come to India with the dream of pursuing a career in Playback singing. I wouldn't necessarily say it works often but when the opportunity arises it is exciting and different. My voice mainly fits films that feature an NRI Indian or foreigner which would then justify my accent. I sing for a lot of ad jingles which is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love experimenting with new genres and voices. I also tend to sing operatic vocals for a lot of background scores as well and I find that very fun and a place where I can let loose and really use my full voice. At present, I am really enjoying working on some new original music here and doing my own arrangements of Hindi/Tamil/Gujarati songs etc. for my shows. Which one is your personal favourite from the songs you have sung?
My most recent song ‘Aila Aila' from the film I. That was probably the hardest but most fun experience I've had recording a song. Singing in Tamil is definitely not easy but the song is so different and seriously one that could be studied and depicted in a University course! Rahman sir is full of surprises which you hear in ‘Aila Aila'.
One music composer you wish to work for?
I hope to work for Pritam soon. I am a huge fan of his songs.

 Kamal Haasan wraps up 'Papanasam' shoot

Chennai: Moviemaker Jeetu Joseph has completed shooting for his Tamil film "Papanasam", a mega venture starring Kamal Haasan and Gautami.
A remake of Malayalam super hit "Drishyam," the movie is a crime thriller and a major portion of the film was shot in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, sources said.
The original in Malayalam featured Mohanlal and Meena in the lead. Post production work is set to commence soon for the film which is expected to release early next year.
The film shoot was completed two days ago.
Haasan has already completed the shoot for Uttama Villain

 

Priyanka Chopra starrer Madamji to go on floor on November 30


After making many hard hitting films with A-list actresses playing protagonists, Madhur Bhandarkar is all set for his next titled Madamji. The national award winning filmmaker, who is currently busy with Calendar Girls, was to start work on the Priyanka Chopra starrer on November 1 but now we hear that it has been delayed.

Priyanka Chopra who was shooting for Bajirao Mastani had recently tweeted about suffering from conjunctivitis. Though the actress is currently on her way to recovery, her ailment seems to have affected the shoot of the Madhur Bhandarkar directorial too. The spokesperson of filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar confirmed the story and mentioned that the shooting has been postponed for a month and will commence from November 30.

Madamji will show the journey and struggles of an item girl who climbs the ladder of success and becomes a prominent politician. The film is said to travel across different cities of India and will be shot in Bhopal, Delhi, Johanpur, Lucknow and Mumbai. While Madhur has worked with Priyanka Chopra in Fashion, he has also explored the subject of politics and its nexus with the crime world previously in the Raveena Tandon starrer Satta.

Also, Priyanka Chopra will turn producer for the first time with Madamji and will be co-producing it with Ram Mirchandani.


 Don't forget to subscribe  
 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeSIDzyilks


No comments:

Post a Comment